top of page

MEMBERS BI-MONTHLY INCENTIVES

NOTE: THESE ITEMS DO NOT HAVE "SPECIFIC BRANDING", PER SAY. THESE ITEMS ARE MANUFACTURED AS "OFF BRAND" (GENERIC). WHILE THEY ARE "GENERIC" AS FAR AS BRANDING, THE COMPONENTS INSIDE ARE NOT "GENERIC". THE BUSINESS PARTNERS OF SEMPER FI FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC (OUR SPONSORS) HAVE RETAIL PARTNERS THAT "CROWD PURCHASE" HUGE SHIPPING CONTAINERS THAT HOLD 10'S OF THOUSANDS OF ELECTRONIC PRODUCTS AT 80%-90% OFF RETAIL. IN TURN SEMPER FI FINANCIAL SERVICES LLC PROVIDES US ACCESS TO THESE ITEMS AND DONATES THE COST OF THE REMAINING 10%-20% FROM THE RETAIL COST, MINUS S&H + TAXES

NOTICE: FOR ALL MEMBERS UNDER 18, ALL VOUCHERS (FOOD, TECH & TRAVEL) WILL BE FORWARDED TO PARENT(S)/GUARDIAN(S), UNLESS THEY SPECIFY OTHERWISE

EVERY OTHER MONTH, MEMBERS RECEIVE

A TECH VOUCHER OF THEIR CHOICE

BE ADVISED THAT IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MEMBER TO PAY THE S&H + TAXES AS SHOWN BELOW.

ONCE S&H + TAXES ARE PAYED THE VOUCHER WILL BE ACTIVATED AND TECH ITEM SHIPPED TO YOU. ALL INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED IN THE PROCESS.

ALSO NO SAME VOUCHER CAN BE SELECTED WITHIN A 24 MONTH PERIOD.

ADDITIONAL MEMBER INCENTIVES, DISCOUNTS & RESOURCES
ARE REGULARLY BEING RESEARCHED TO BE ADDED

bottom of page